[SVWomen]Newsletter--2013.06.18

  • Newsletter SVWA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013

    Dear SVWA members , please pay attention to the following event on this Friday (21st June)

    If you are interested, please RSVP to Richard at richard.cm.so@... directly, and also let Richard know the number of people you might bring for the food preparation!

     I am emailing you to invite you, your colleagues and family to a FREE lunch and FREE Hepatitis B testing on Friday, June 21 at North East Medical Services (NEMS), 1715 Lundy Ave, Suites 108-116 in San Jose (Flyer attached)

    The event starts at 11am and will go till 2pm. It is a community based press conference, lunch and testing to promote Hepatitis B awareness. Come eat, mingle and get tested because it could save your life by preventing liver cancer. Former Speaker Pro Tempore Fiona Ma and City Council Member Kansen Chu will be attending.

    This is such an important health issue for the community, especially those born outside the US. Please try to bring as many community members as you can and we urge you to get yourself, your friends and your family tested and vaccinated.

    For food logistics please indicate the number of people you might be able to bring to the event.

    If you have any other contacts who you might think would be interested please contact at  richard.cm.so@....

    Thank you,