Newsletter - 2012.01.05

  • SV Women's Association
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013

      SVWA

      Dear SVWA members and supporter:

      This is to give you heads-up for our upcoming event.

      On behalf of SVWA, I would like to invite you to join us at the 2013 New Year Celebration gathering to be held on Feb 16, 2013, 11:00 AM to 4 PM. Location to be announced in a week.

      SVWA is a Not for Profit Organization which promotes art, cultural, and community service events striving to make positive impact on the society. This year we will start with New Year Celebration, given in the form of fun games and team bonding with Chinese Pot Sticker/Dumpling class. Rumor has it that Chinese mother-in-law-to-be used it to screen the bride-to-be-candidates. Well, our entry bar is much lower –as long as your dumplings will not open when boiled in the water, you definitely prove yourself a great team player! There will also be some entertainment by the first class Bay Area performers!

      If you are voting members (registered with $10 membership), please arrive on time at 11 AM to participate in the annual election.  Please, let us have your response by February 14, 2013 so that we can make further arrangements. We look forward to receiving a favorable confirmation from you. You may contact Meera, VP of PR at 510-918-6860 or Kiyomi, VP of Marketing at 650-796-2952 for more information.

      Yours sincerely,
      Shue Han Chou, PMP, CSM
      President, SVWA

      SVWA, a group by the women, and for the women!

      Website: http://www.svwomen.org
      Contact: svwomen@...