SVWomen Newsletter - 2012/08/02

  • SV Women's Association
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012

      SVWA

      Dear all Friends and Family,

      It's our annual Potluck Picnic Party!

      ·   Time: 8/4/2012 11:00am Saturday
      ·   Location: Murphy Park, Yellowstone Ave, Milpitas, CA, 95035
      ·   Cost: You are welcome to chip in a few bucks to cover the park and jumper house rentals
      ·   RSVP: http://new.evite.com/#view_invite:eid=03B5AAPMTMDWJMM5WEPBYCYEOXQM4A
      This time we have made a reservation at Murphy Park. It has picnic tables with shade, play ground for kids. Parking lot is on Yellowstone Ave.

      Let's again having it as potluck style. Bring dishes to share. I have listed a few different categories so when you reply please put in the dishes that you are bringing others can bring different things to balance out. With enough chefs maybe we can do a contest to vote for the best dish!
      ·   Main (Meat, Seafood, Veggie)
      ·   Rice & Noodle
      ·   Side and Cold Dishes
      ·   Drinks (water, soda, juice)
      ·   Fruits
      ·   Deserts
      We will also try to have some group activities, let us know if you have game ideas or you would like to volunteer as well. Game ideas:
      · Water Balloon
      · 两人三腿
      · etc.

      Hope you can come and join us for the summer fun!!!

      SVWA, a group by the women, and for the women!
      Website: http://www.svwomen.org
      Contact: svwomen@...