SVWA Newsletter - 09/08/2011

  • SV Women's Association
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011

      SVWA

      Silicon Valley Women Association 10-Year Anniversary Celebration

      Date and time: 10/01/2011 Saturday, 12 - 3 PM
      Hong Fu restaurant
      20588 Stevens Creek Boulevard
      Cupertino, CA 95014-2130
      (408) 252-2200
      $25 Per Person, Lunch Included

      Guest of Honor Speaker: Lilly Cook, Image Consultant - Change Your Image, and You'll Change Your Life!!!
      Also featuring live music & many other outstanding performers for great entertainment!!!

      Contacts:
      Shue Han Chou - shuehanchou@... or 650 892 2149
      Alice Sundberg - sunnyalice518@... or 510 579 9758
      Tang Xu – suet2943@... or 408 668 8560

      SVWA conducts yearly fund- raising activities to support its missions of disseminating cultural and charity events helping those in needs. This year will be SVWA 10th birthday, and we hope with your participation, we can make the biggest fund raising achievement we ever have! Please visit www.svwomen.org to learn about the special project of SVWA ShinShin School, the main purpose of this event.

      Silicon Valley Women Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with missions of promoting charity, cultural, and community service events. Your generosity will provide SVWA Shin Shin Elementary School's children better and safer study environment. New members are welcomed.

      About Guest Speaker : Lilly Cook

      A Certified Image Professional accredited by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI), Lilly is a master with over 25 years of experience in personal image creation - style, manner, gesture, and etiquette, enhanced with wardrobe strategy, color expression, and make up! Visit lillycookimage.wordpress.com.

      SVWA, a group by the women, and for the women!
      Website: http://www.svwomen.org
      Contact: svwomen@...