Silicon Valley Women Association Newsletter 20101203

  • SV Women's Association
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
     SVWA

    Silicon Valley Women Association Newsletter 20101203

    1.      SVWA 快讯: Silicon Valley Women Association received $1,300 donation for our Silicon Valley Women Shin Shin Elementary School in SiChuan

    2.      Event reminder: 清羽合唱團2010年度音樂會――星光燦爛2010
    Saturday, December 4th, 7:30pm

    1.      SVWA 快讯: Silicon Valley Women Association received $1,100 donation so far for our Silicon Valley Women Shin Shin Elementary School in SiChuan (四川省南江县高塔乡天马村硅谷女性欣欣小学).

    Thanks to our members, long-time supporters and MetLife, our organization has just reached $1,300 milestone of our 2010 Charity Drive. This is very impressive since it all started a few weeks ago from a casual lunch gathering and a weekend tea party that were organized just for fun. There are so many ways to bring your care and love back to our community. It could be in the form of donating your precious personal time as volunteers, or to add a few dollars to our charity fund, your effort will be appreciated by all the children and teachers of our school. Your donation will be exclusively used for our needy students.

    Please see this link for the pictures of Silicon Valley Women Shin Shin Elementary School in SiChuan (四川省南江县高塔乡天马村硅谷女性欣欣小学): http://picasaweb.google.com/sunnyalice/ShinShinSchoolVisit?feat=email#

    As an IRS Registered Tax Exempt organization, we provide tax deductible receipts for your donation. We also encourage you to take advantage of your company's Employer Charity Matching Program. Small donations can double, little amounts add up.

    If you are interested in donating funds for our school, no matter big or small, please mail to Huimin at: 4173 El Camino Real #25, Palo Alto, CA 94306. If you would like to join the trip to visit our school, please contact Connie (connieliu2006@...) or Alice (sunnyalice@...)

    Thanks again to all the volunteers and donors. We wish you a wonderful holiday season!

    2.      清羽合唱團2010年度音樂會――星光燦爛2010
    Saturday, December 4th, 7:30pm

    清羽合唱团组建于2000年,十年来他们坚持对合唱艺术的追求,并具有创新的热情,成为在海外弘扬中华文化传统的活跃团队。合唱团中亦有硅谷女性协会会员。
    演出時間:12月4日,星期六晚730分;
    演出地點:West Valley Presbyterian Church,
    6191 Bollinger Rd., Cupertino, CA 95014;
    票價:$15;聯繫人:徐女士 408-887-8230

    SVWA, a group by the women, and for the women!

    Website: http://www.svwomen.org
    Contact: svwomen@...