** SVWA Newsletter 07042008 **

  • SV Women's Association
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008

      SVWA
      ** SVWA Newsletter 07042008 **

      Two-man exhibition "Picto-Calligraphy & Sculpt-Script"

      Hello friends,

      I am very pleased to announce my upcoming new exhibition at the Alameda Museum, starting July 3 to 30. See attachment for detail.

      This two-man exhibition "Picto-Calligraphy & Sculpt-Script" features Taiwanese calligrapher Mei Chu Chang's reinvented Chinese calligraphy and my new calligraphic sculpture series.

      Please join our opening on Saturday, July 5th (1:00 - 3:30 p.m.)
      at the Alameda Museum, 2324 Alameda Avenue, Alameda, CA  94501

      Sincerely,
      Feng Jin
      510.522.1076  www.dreamcatchersarts.com

      ¹è¹ÈÅ®ÐÔЭ»á ***** SVWomen, a group by the women, and for the women!