Silicon Valley Women's 2007 Charity Fund-raising Campaign was successfully completed!

  • SV Women's Association
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      Dear Members and Friends,

      We are very pleased to announce that Silicon Valley Women's 2007 Charity Fund-raising Campaign was successfully completed. We raised $6,431 in donations for the Shin Shin Educational Foundation and our two-month long Campaign brought an outpouring of support throughout the Bay Area for needy Chinese Children.

      We have worked very hard for Charity Fund raising for the past three years. Now, we are proud that Silicon Valley Women raised a total of $18,000 and met our goal of building our own ¡°Silicon Valley Shin Shin elementary school" in China !

      On behalf of the Silicon Valley Women's Association, we would like to thank you for your generous donations and support. Because of your generosity Shin Shin Educational Foundation started to build a ¡°Silicon Valley Shin Shin elementary school" in Sichuan , China . A few hundred students will immediately benefit from this effort.

      The executive team of Silicon Valley Women continues to advance its mission of ¡°Charity, Community Service and Culture¡±.  Your commitment to help building schools for underprivileged kids in China is sincerely appreciated.

      Thanks again for your donations and support in 2007 and the past years!

      Cheers!

      Silicon Valley Women's Association
      October 6, 2007

      Silicon Valley Women¡¯s Association 2007 Charity Fundraising Co-Host
      Silicon Valley Information Business Alliance (SVIBA) ¹è¹ÈÐŲúÁªÃË

      Silicon Valley Women¡¯s Association 2007 Charity Fundraising Sponsors

      Diamond Sponsor
      CATHAY BANK ¹úÌ©ÒøÐÐ
      Lucy Y. Chen
      Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager
      1095 El Camino Real
      Millbrae , CA 94030
      Tel:  (650) 652-0188
      Fax: (650) 652-0180
      E-mail: lucy_chen@...
      http://www.cathaybank.com/

      Platinum Sponsors:
        Sharon Yu (ÓàÑ©)
        John Nolan/Heidi Zhou (ÖÜÔÂ)

        Tao Lin/HuiMin Shao (ÉÛ»ÝÃô)
         In support of

      www.SolarCentral.org
         An effort towards a greener earth

        Palo Alto Advisors, Inc.
      Paul L. McEntire/ Xiaofeng Zhang (ÕÅÏþ·ã)
      1200 Park Place, Suite 100
      San Mateo, CA  94403
      Tel: 650-521-3836

        Bulrush Art & Design Inc.
      Tel£º650-525-0428
      E-mail: tonyming1031@...
      http://www.ybj-art.com

         Gold Sponsors:
      Jun Wang
      99Savings
      Bay Area local Chinese promotion portal to help consumers to save money and    time.    Free gift for individual membership
      Email:
      info@...
      http://bayarea.99savings.com/

        Ripple Leung

      Investment Advisor, Financial Planner
        ING Financial Partners
        14393 E.14th Street, Suite 210
        San Leandro, CA 94578
        Tel: 510-795-7467
        Cell: 510-862-1852
        Fax: 510-743-0703

      Silver Sponsors:
      Jeff Zhong/Lan Li (ÀîÌm)
      Ming Xu/Jian Liu
      Catherine Lee
      Steve Chen/Cecilia Zhang (ˆ³¬ÄÐ)

      TrustPrice
      The Place For Your Software Needs
      372 Turquoise Street, Milpitas, CA 95035
      Toll Free: 866-788-7878
      Email:
      sales@...
      http://www.TrustPrice.com

      BayFront Realty
      Michael Zhu/Connie Liu (ÁõÑà)
      4420 Norocco Cir, Fremont , CA 94555

      Good View Technology
      2075 O'Toole Ave, San Jose , CA 95131

      Pacific Gas and Electric Company

        Sichuan Delight Restaurant
        2525 El Camino Real, Redwood City , CA 94061

      Sponsors
      Jack Quian (ÉÙ¾ý)
      Diana Ding (¶¡Î¬Æ½)
      Huijun Z. Ring (Öܻ۾ý)