Volunteers needed for SVW annual picnic

  • SV Women Association
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
      Dear Silicon Valley Women members and friends,

      We need volunteers for our upcoming picnic in April. The annual picnic
      is the tradition of Silicon Valley Women's Association. It is the time
      to enjoy the success we had in the last year, meet the new exectutive
      team and friends, as well as have some fun. It is going to be a big
      blast as always.

      We invite you to help us to plan and set up this event. Please contact
      Lina Shuai if you would like to help. Her contact information is
      linawfg@... or 510-813-3180. In your reply to Lina, please be
      sure to include your phone number.

      Thank you in advance.

      Silicon Valley Women

      ¹è¹ÈÅ®ÐÔ ***** SVWomen, a group by the women, and for the women!
      Website: http://www.svwomen.org
      BBS: http://www.svwomen.org/bbs/index.php
      Contact: svwomen@...

    • SV Women Association
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2007
        Dear Silicon Valley Women members and friends,

        We need volunteers for our upcoming picnic in April. The annual picnic
        is the tradition of Silicon Valley Women's Association. It is the time
        to enjoy the success we had in the last year, meet the new executive
        team and friends, as well as have some fun. It is going to be a big
        blast as always.

        We invite you to help us to plan and set up this event. Please contact
        Lina Shuai if you would like to help. Her contact information is
        linawfg@... or 510-813-3180. In your reply to Lina, please be
        sure to include your phone number.

        Thank you in advance.

        Silicon Valley Women

        ¹è¹ÈÅ®ÐÔ ***** SVWomen, a group by the women, and for the women!
        Website: http://www.svwomen.org
        BBS: http://www.svwomen.org/bbs/index.php
        Contact: svwomen@...

        Never miss an email again!
      • SV Women's Association
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 16, 2007

          ¹è¹ÈÅ®ÐÔЭ»á ***** SVWomen, a group by the women, and for the women!
          Website: http://www.svwomen.org
          BBS: http://www.svwomen.org/bbs/index.php
          Contact: svwomen@...

          with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
        • SV Women's Association
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
            Dear Silicon Valley Women members and friends,

            We need volunteers for our upcoming picnic in April. The annual picnic
            is the tradition of Silicon Valley Women's Association. It is the time
            to enjoy the success we had in the last year, meet the new executive
            team and friends, as well as have some fun. It is going to be a big
            blast as always.

            We invite you to help us to plan and set up this event. Please contact
            Lina Shuai if you would like to help. Her contact information is
            linawfg@... or 510-813-3180. In your reply to Lina, please be
            sure to include your phone number.

            Thank you in advance.

            ¹è¹ÈÅ®ÐÔЭ»á ***** SVWomen, a group by the women, and for the women!
            Website: http://www.svwomen.org
            BBS: http://www.svwomen.org/bbs/index.php
            Contact: svwomen@...

            Need Mail bonding?
          • SV Women's Association
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
              Dear Silicon Valley Women members and friends,

              We need volunteers for our upcoming picnic in April. The annual picnic
              is the tradition of Silicon Valley Women's Association. It is the time
              to enjoy the success we had in the last year, meet the new executive
              team and friends, as well as have some fun. It is going to be a big
              blast as always.

              We invite you to help us to plan and set up this event. Please contact
              Lina Shuai if you would like to help. Her contact information is
              linawfg@... or 510-813-3180. In your reply to Lina, please be sure to include your phone number.

              Thank you in advance.

              Silicon Valley Women

              ¹è¹ÈÅ®ÐÔЭ»á ***** SVWomen, a group by the women, and for the women!
              Website: http://www.svwomen.org
              BBS: http://www.svwomen.org/bbs/index.php
              Contact: svwomen@...

              Don't pick lemons.
              See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
            • SV Women's Association
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007
                Dear Silicon Valley Women members and friends,

                We need volunteers for our upcoming picnic in April. The annual picnic
                is the tradition of Silicon Valley Women's Association. It is the time
                to enjoy the success we had in the last year, meet the new executive
                team and friends, as well as have some fun. It is going to be a big
                blast as always.

                Event URL:
                http://www.svwomen.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=152&Itemid=1
                Evite:
                http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/svwomen@.../picnic2007

                We invite you to help us to plan and set up this event. Please contact Lina Shuai if you would like to help. Her contact information is linawfg@... or 510-813-3180. In your reply to Lina, please be sure to include your phone number.

                Thank you in advance.

                Silicon Valley Women

                ¹è¹ÈÅ®ÐÔЭ»á ***** SVWomen, a group by the women, and for the women!
                Website: http://www.svwomen.org