svwomen newsletter - 7/7/06

  • Newsletter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2006
      * NAAAPSF event: Better Communicator Series on 7/19
      * Free Chinese Calligraphy lectures from Prof. Mei-Chu Chang

      More activities, please check out:
      http://www.svwomen.org/cms/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=4

      ==============

      Free Chinese Calligraphy lectures from Prof. Mei-Chu Chang

      I have exciting news to announce. Our Chinese calligraphy teacher,
      Prof. Mei-Chu Chang will give us four lectures for free. The schedule
      is as follows:

      All on Sunday mornings, 10am-12pm

      32930 Alvarado Nile Road, Suite 350, Union City, CA 94587 at John &
      Lois Huang's (üS½¨Òú¡¢ÓඨÎÄ) company, Penta Biotech, in the Dowe
      Business Park.

      1. ) 7/16/06 ¸ß¹ÅµäÑŵÄ×­•ø (Chuan Shu)

      2.) 7/30/06 é_ˆ„Ž¡µÄë`•ø (Li Shu)

      3.) 8/13/06 Ù|˜ã‰ÑÃÀµÄκ±® (Wei Bei)

      4.) 8/27/06 ÉÐ퍵ĕxÈ˕øïL (The Jing's Calligraphy)

      You and your friends are more than welcome to join us. RSVP as spaces
      are limited.
      Please email to : wujensi@... or call Jensi Wu(…ÇìoÎ÷) at
      510-290-7640. Thanks.

      See you all.

      Best regards,
      Jensi Wu
      North American Art and Culture Association
      =================

      NAAAPSF event: Better Communicator Series on 7/19

      Better Communicator Series on 7/19, 7 pm

      Communicate with confidence. Present with impact. Speak with inspiration.

      Effective communications easily influence the success of your
      professional and personal opportunities.

      Join us in a down-to-earth and supportive setting. Improve how you
      interact in large group, small group, or one-on-one situations. Learn
      how to better prepare and to improvise while maintaining your focus
      and your goals. Have fun learning, participating, and taking risks!

      We look forward to you speaking with us!

      Co-Chairs¡ªGladys Fang and Steven Yee: Contact us for any questions,
      and even volunteer to make a speech! stevenyee_1@... or
      gladiola945@...

      Date: 07/19/06
      Time: 7PM

      Location: Peninsula Community Foundation
      Address: 1700 South El Camino Real , Suite 100
      San Mateo, CA

      Cost: FREE

      The RSVP date is Tues, Jul 18, 5PM, for more information, email Steven
      Yee. To RSVP, simply RSVP Online below or return to the homepage.
      http://www.naaapsf.org/Events.do?id=3606