Silicon Valley Women Annual Picnic on Saturday, March 11th

  • Silicon Valley Women
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      It's Party Time again! Silicon Valley Women invites you, your friends and family to join us for a picnic in a beautiful park! The party will feature Lilly Cook, a successful image consultant. She will speak on the topic of “True Beauty” with a few beautiful models from Silicon Valley Women fashion team. Then, Young Chen, a successful financial consultant, will perform a Tax/Investment Drama “Why it happens to me?!” with his partners.

      To help us better serve you, please reserve your spot before 3/8 by clicking the following link: http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/svwomen@.../picnic2006

      Where:
      Lakewood Park
      834 Lakechime Dr, Sunnyvale, CA

      When:
      Saturday, March 11, 11:30am

      Cost:
      Non-member: $10
      Member: $5
      Children 12 years and under: $5
      Children 5 years and under: FREE

      Event schedule:
      11:30 am – 12:00 noon: Social network
      12:00 noon – 1:00pm: Lunch
      1:00pm – 1:30pm: Guest speaking, Lilly Cook, and Silicon Valley Women fashion team
      1:30pm – 1:50 pm: Drama, Young Chen and his partners
      2:00pm and after: Outdoor activities

      Come join us! Delicious food will be served. Activities after brunch include volleyball, hiking and rollerblading. Don't miss out this opportunity to meet new friends, catching up with old ones, to network and have fun.

      A little secret to share with you: we sold out spots quickly last year, so make sure to secure your precious spot early!

      Silicon Valley Women Association

      ¹è¹ÈÅ®ÐÔ ***** SVWomen, a group by the women, and for the women!
      Website: http://www.svwomen.org
      BBS: http://www.svwomen.org/bbs/index.php