announcement of open positions within Silicon Valley Women Association

  • Silicon Valley Women
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2006
      Dear Silicon Valley Women members,

      Happy New Year!

      Wish all of you had a great year of 2005. As the current term is ending soon in February, we are very excited to announce the open positions within Silicon Valley Women for the term of 2006-2007. We strongly encourage you come out and volunteer yourself to this great group. The wonderful experience and enduring friendship you would build up along are guaranteed. You can either self-nominate or nominate others for the positions.

      Following are available positions for 2006 term:

      - Treasure
      - Secretary general
      - Web/IT development
      - Cultural/art activities
      - Outdoor activity
      - Social activities
      - Professional development
      - Charity/community services
      - Public relation/marketing
      - Sponsorship
      - Membership

      To submit the nominations please send an email to
      svwomen@... with:
      - name who's being nominated,
      - email address
      - interested area
      - qualifications or related experience
      - comments about our organization

      The deadline for these positions is Friday, 01/22/2006 at 11:59 pm. We will send you a confirmation email once we receive your nomination. The election is on 2/4/06 and more details are coming up.

      We are looking forward to your participation and another successful year for Silicon Valley Women 2006-2007.

      Cheers,
      Silicon Valley Women executive team

      ¹è¹ÈÅ®ÐÔ ***** SVWomen, a group by the women, and for the women!
      Website: http://www.svwomen.org