Happy Hour This Fri. (July 8th) at 6:30pm

  • Fang Li
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2005

      SVWomen co-hosting Happy Hour with CNetwork 6:30PM, Friday, 7/08

      Dear SVWomen members and friends,

      Hope you all had a great July 4th weekend.  We will be co-hosting HAPPY HOUR event with CNetwork.  Come and meet CNetwork members!!  Enjoy the great food and boba at Jujubi Cafe.

      Time:  6:30 to 8:30, Friday, July 08
      Place: Jujubi Cafe, in milpitas 99 ranch plaza
                  550 Barber Lane, Milpitas

      Admission: FREE
      Attire: Business Casual

      See you all on Friday,