Sing Tao Radio Station 96.1 FM interview at 9:00am for Silicon Valley Women Charity Performance

  • Sharon Yu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Sing Tao Chinese Radio Station (96.1 FM) will host an interview tomorrow (Thursday, June 2nd) at 9:00am in their prime time talk show, about Silicon Valley Women Charity Performance that will be held this coming Sunday, June 5th.

      During the program, if you have any questions about the event, you are welcome to call in at 888-323-8888.

      The following people will be on the air for about an hour:

      Sharon Yu: Event organizer
      Jingjiang Yu: Artistic Director
      Karen Tsuo: Executive Producer
      Larry Zhang: MC

      We hope you can join us and learn more about  the performance!

      For details about the event, please visit the following web pages:

      For the previous media reports about the event, please visit the following web page:

      Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you on June 5th.

      Sincerely,

      Sharon Yu
      Chairwomen, Silicon Valley Women Association
    • Emily Wu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Sharon,
        I am sorry but I talked to Wang Yu today and her English name is
        spelled Helen Hsia not Helen Xia as I told you. I am not sure if
        it is too late to make the corrections. My apologies.

        Best,
        Yimao

        --- Sharon Yu <snow1114@...> wrote:

        > Sing Tao Chinese Radio Station (96.1 FM) will host an
        > interview tomorrow (Thursday, June 2nd) at 9:00am in their
        > prime time talk show, about Silicon Valley Women Charity
        > Performance that will be held this coming Sunday, June 5th.
        >
        > During the program, if you have any questions about the event,
        > you are welcome to call in at 888-323-8888.
        >
        > The following people will be on the air for about an hour:
        >
        > Sharon Yu: Event organizer
        > Jingjiang Yu: Artistic Director
        > Karen Tsuo: Executive Producer
        > Larry Zhang: MC
        >
        > We hope you can join us and learn more about the performance!
        >

        > For details about the event, please visit the following web
        > pages:
        >
        > http://www.svwomen.org/HelpChildren/6-5-1.htm
        > http://www.svwomen.org/HelpChildren/6-5-2.htm
        >
        > For the previous media reports about the event, please visit
        > the following web page:
        >
        > http://www.svwomen.org/news/view.php?club=&id=2005-05-15
        >
        > Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you on June
        > 5th.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Sharon Yu
        > Chairwomen, Silicon Valley Women Association

        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/