Reminder - San Francisco International Asian Americ...

  • svwomen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004

      San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival

      Date: Saturday, March 6, 2004
      Time: All Day

      ****************
      22ND ANNUAL SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL ASIAN AMERICAN FILM
      FESTIVAL
      With more than 121 films and videos the 22nd San Francisco
      International
      Asian American Film Festival (SFIAAFF) unspools March 4-11 at
      the AMC Kabuki
      8 Theatres and the Castro Theatre in San Francisco and at
      Pacific Film
      Archive in Berkeley, and March 19-21 at the Camera 3 Cinemas in
      San Jose.

      The film festival opens with Zhang Yimou's highly anticipated
      swordplay film HERO, a breathtaking masterpiece. Its dazzling
      colors and epic setting will be celebrated decorously on Opening
      Night at the Asian Art Museum, hosting of the evening's Gala
      Party. Additional highlights of the Festival include
      IMELDA, a fascinating portrait of Imelda Marcos, the "steel
      butterfly" of
      the Philippines, and our Spotlight on Anna May Wong, legendary
      Chinese
      American actress.

      MORE INFORMATION
      For more information about the Festival, visit the website at
      http://www.naatanet.org/festival.
    • svwomen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004

        San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival