SVWomen Valentine's Day Article Contest

  • Silicon Valley Women
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Valentine's Day Article Contest

      http://www.svwomen.org/bbs/viewtopic.php?id=11&t_id=1
      http://www.svwomen.org/news/vcontest2004.htm

      Dew on Roses, chocolate on Berries, stories on
      Valentine's Day. SVWomen calls for your writing. Tell
      us about those memorable monents you had with loved
      ones on Valentine's Day.

      Main Organizer:
      Silicon Valley Women (http://www.svwomen.org)

      Co-Organizers:
      1.Chinese Literature & Art Association in America
      2. Wenxin She org (http://www.wenxinshe.org)

      Subject:
      Stories that are yours or others about the everlasting
      topic of love.

      Format:
      1. Unpublished Chinese writings by you
      2. Writings related to valentine's day or about love
      and marriage
      3. No more than 1500 words and in the format of prose
      4. Everyone can submit 3 articles but only 1 can win
      5. Articles that were published on the net but not
      published on traditional media is allowed.

      Submission Deadline:
      Midnight, Feb. 20th, 2004

      Submission:
      1. Please email your writing to
      svw_article@... .

      2. Please enclose your real name and contact
      information for future communication

      3. All submission will be numbered and posted on the
      BBS of SVWomen
      website (http://www.svwomen.org/bbs/index.php).

      Award:
      1. A 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize will be selected by our
      panel of editors and awarded cash prize $100, $50,
      $20.
      2. The list of award recipients will be published by
      SVWomen website (http://www.svwomen.org/) and will be
      recommanded to traditional media.
      3. Winning authors will be invited to Bayarea to
      attend the award party.
      4. Prize includes an award certificate, cash prize.

      Sponsorship:
      We welcome your sponsorship. Interested parties
      please email zengning2004@...

      Questions:
      please email zengning2004@...

      =====