2071[Final Invatation] SVWA annual picnic at 10:30 am on June 9 (Sun) in Cupertino

  • Newsletter SVWA
    Jun 6, 2013
      Dear SVWA members and supporters, please join us in our annual picnic

      The SVWA annual picnic, this year in honor of Father's Day, is here! We would like to extend a special invitation to fathers to join us with their families on June 9. What better way to celebrate the onset of Summer than a day in the park, filled with games and contests which Dad is sure to enjoy?

      When: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 10 : 30 - 3 : 30

      Where: Memorial Park Intersection of Stevens Creek Blvd and Mary Ave, CUPERTINO, CA 95014

      Who: You, your family and friends (single or married)

      What: 10:30 - 11:00 Registration
      11:00 - 12:00 Lilly Cook's Dress For Success Presentation
      12:00 - 12:30 Biggest loser weigh-ins and announcement, Singing
      12:30 - 1:30 Lunch
      1:30 - 3:30 Dance, Games and Networking
      Please register by the Evite Link (Also, if you want to bring some dishes, please let us know by posting a comment when you register)
      http://www.evite.com/event/013EAARBSZI3CIDYMEPCXWE7P2Z6O4
      Foodies - Attention!
      SVWA will provide food for guests -
      Individual non-member - $10 Members - $5 (SVWA Annual Membership for purchase at site!)
      Kids 4 - 12 pay $ 5 (0 - 3 eat free!)
      OR
      It's Free if you bring dishes for our potluck and join us

      The picnic is open to everybody! So invite your family and friends and come and have a field day!

      Crowd-Pleaser!
      The event is aimed to be fun for the whole family. With sports and contests for men, dance and fashion for women, games for kids, and food for all, the picnic will have something for everyone!

      Dress for Success:
      Image consultant Lilly Cook will be giving a presentation on how to present yourself and the importance of dressing for success.

      Hey Losers - The Countdown has begun!
      The much- awaited Biggest Loser Challenge is drawing to a close. These final weeks of the challenge should have you scrambling to lose those last few pounds. Final weigh-ins will be at the picnic, the winner will be announced. The Biggest Loser must be present to win. Anybody signed up to do the challenge, has to have a sponsor. We will also be signing up people for Season 2 of the Biggest Loser Challenge.

      Please either mention you will be paying, or name your dishes when you RSVP in comments Section for the following Categories:

      Veggie / Meat/ Seafood Main Dishes
      Rice / Noodles
      Salad & Desert & Fruits
      Drinks

      You are also welcome to bring blankets / camping chairs / fishing & sports & games. If you have a portable table please also let us know we might need it. :) Welcome volunteers who can set up and clean up.

      Want to be a sponsor at our event? Please contact Alice at (650) 489-6658 for details.
      Looking forward to seeing you all there!