2060SVWA 2013 New Year Celebration

  • Shue Han Chou
    Jan 30, 2013

      Gang Hay Fat Choy!
      SVWA 2013 New Year Celebration
      The Silicon Valley Women’s Association is pleased to celebrate the New Year with you and your family.  Start the Year of the Snake with fun and games!  Learn or prefect the art of dumpling-making in our Chinese Pot Sticker/Dumpling class!  Rumor has it that Chinese mothers-in-law-to-be used dumpling-making to screen the bride-to-be-candidates.  Will your dumpling stand the test of the boiling water or will it open up?  Either way, you will definitely prove yourself a great team player by participating!
      We cordially invite all communities to join us for a fun-filled afternoon with your family and friends:
      16th February, 2013 (Saturday)
      12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
      206 E California Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
      R.S.V.P.   -  12th February
      11.00 – 12.00  Annual Election (Paid Members Only)
      12:00 – 1.00   Dumpling-Making Class
      1:00 – 2.00   Lunch
      2:00 – 4:00  Performances, games, weigh-ins for the Fashion Show Contestants and networking
      Biggest Loser Challenge - A Chance for Losers to WIN!
      How are those not-so-new-year’s resolutions going?  The Chinese New Year gives you a second chance to make a fresh start!  Pledge to lose those pesky pounds and get a sponsor to donate $5 for every pound you lose.  Show off your new and improved self in SVWA’s Fashion Show in June!  Weigh-ins on the 16th.
      R.S.V.P. - Meera, V.P. of P.R.  (510) 918-6860 or Kim, V.P. of Marketing  (650) 796-2952
      Yours sincerely,
      Shue Han Chou, PMP, CSM
      President, SVWA