Steve, My Google serach turns up: http://www.macworld.com/article/1024399/tetruss.html http://aaac.larc.nasa.gov/tsab/tetruss/mac/ Panoply netCDF, HDF and GRIBjosemedeirosforsenate13
From: charles phillips Subject: Need To Find A User Group That Deals With Scientific Software Date: August 26, 2015 at 11:47:49stevebellamy50
I just finished listening to Bart Bousschots’ Let’s Talk Apple broadcast (Episode: Special 1) in which he had Lynda as a guest speaker. As normal, I hadfivecents95050
Collaboration with fellow Mac and Apple users, questions and answers, product demonstrations, and more!
Monthly meetings based at Google in Mountain View.
See our main web page at www.SVMUG.org.
Here is our group forum and mail list for discussions, Q&A, and group announcements.
- User Clubs
- Oct 22, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.