Nov 11 User Group Night at Palo Alto Apple Store

  • Charles Gousha
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      Join Us for a Special User Group Night at the Palo Alto Apple Store

      We're celebrating the availability of iPod, Apple's newest digital
      device, and we'd love for you to join the festivities.

      This exclusive event--open only to Macintosh user group members,
      their families, and Apple Solution Experts--will take place on
      Sunday, November 11, from 7:00 to 9:00 pm, at the new Apple Store in
      Palo Alto.

      Our way of thanking you for your loyal support, the event brings
      user group members together from throughout the Bay Area, giving you
      the opportunity to meet and share information about your groups, the
      activities you offer, and the ways you attract new members.

      You'll also have the chance to speak with Apple product managers,
      who will be conducting special Mac OS X and iPod demonstrations and
      will be available to answer your questions about our newest
      products.

      That includes iPod. We'll have plenty on hand for you to try--they
      begin shipping on November 10--and if any of you would like to
      purchase an iPod at the event, we'll have a special gift waiting for
      you.

      If you need directions to the store, check our website:

      http://www.apple.com/retail/paloalto/

      The Palo Alto store closes at 6:00 pm but will re-open at 7:00 pm
      for user group members.

      Hope to see you there!
    • Donald Burr
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2001
        --- In BMUGSouth@y..., "Charles Gousha" <gousha@a...> wrote:

        > Join Us for a Special User Group Night at the Palo Alto Apple
        Store

        Aha... so THAT's what you were talking about...

        Hey, looks like I might still be in town that day... will try and
        make
        it. Think you can have a dev tools CD for me? :)