Feds charge 14 with making ATM cashouts appear like one

  • Jose F. Medeiros
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Greetings,

      This is some what off topic, but I feel that this is important enough that I share with the group.  SC magazine just published a story on, "Feds charge 14 with making ATM cashouts appear like one".
      http://www.scmagazine.com/feds-charge-14-with-making-atm-cashouts-appear-like-one/article/266066/?DCMP=EMC-SCUS_Newswire

      I believe I was a victim of such ATM fraud when I had a checking account with Washington Mutual and Mechanics Bank. My complaints to bank managers only received a response that I needed to take an accounting class to learn how to properly balance my checking account.

      Jose F. Medeiros
      San Jose, California
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/josemedeiros
      Thomas A. Edison: 'I have not failed. I've just found 10000 ways that won't work."