SMUG's 4 Aug '03 Schedule

  • Scott Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      The SMUG (paper) newsletter arrived today and gives the following
      info about next Monday's meeting. Note that I've abbreviated a bit
      owing to lack of time on my part.

      6:30pm Bill Maxwell & the shareware team
      7:00 Q&A - Balin & Bleiler
      7:15 We Fix Macs "presents" on topics of their choice
      8:00 Break
      8:10 Administrative
      8:15 Micromat talks about Tech Tool Pro
      9:00 Raffle

      Remember to invite your friends and/or family. Note that if you're
      not a regular member of SMUG, you'll have to email the club's
      iPresident, Frank Smith, prior to Sunday at this address
      <mailto:aquaman47@...> -- to get on an access list for Stanford's
      Linear Accelerator facility. Meetings are held at the Panofsky
      Auditorium, SLAC, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park, 94025. Check
      Yahoo!Maps or the clubs website for maps. While the website is
      obsolescent, it has (links to) reasonable maps at
      <http://www.pa-smug.org>

      Sounds like an informative meeting --

      Scott

      P.S. What's an "iPresident"? I think that's what the admin portion
      of the meeting is about ;<}
      --
      Scott T. Spencer aka stspencer@...
      SMUG Membership Assistant