Re: [ebmug] Re: [svmug] Lost Iphone 4 -Follow-up?

  • Robert Graybeal
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      Sounds like someone should submit a request to Apple to enhance the password screen to display a message like the Nokias do called Startup Message.  I used to always put a message on mine that said "In case you found this phone, please call xxxxxxx for reward"..

      RG
      On Aug 31, 2011, at 9:25 PM, Jose F. Medeiros wrote:

      Excellent suggestion, I actually never hear of the service.