WEBSHOTS MAC BETA on or about 4/4/03 or so!

  • pjuarez00
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 4:14 PM
      I've been checking in with Webshots.com for information as to when they will have a Mac beta verion out--it's been in the works for over a year.

      Now I'm told that in a few days to check in with Webshots.com for their on-line beta for the Mac and you can get people testing.

      If you've had previous versions of their beautiful photos, not to mention the many functionalities of their PC version, then maybe this time the Mac version will be able to catch up!

      PLEASE let MANY others know to check on the website for the Mac version Beta on:

      http://www.webshots.com

      PASS ON THE WORD!