FS: Rev A iMac Bondi Blue 96 Meg Ram 4 Gig HD for $100

  • GrillGod <scottmac@mac.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hello All,

      I'm fortunate enough to have a new flat panel iMac and need to sell my
      old iMac.

      It's a Rev A iMac Bondi Blue w/96 Meg Ram, 4 Gig HD, OS 9.2.2
      pre-loaded.

      I will also include Quicken 2000, MS Office 98 and Mac OS 9 CD's as
      well as several other CD's.

      I've been having an intermittent problem with the CD-Rom. I had to
      move the head over to get it to read CD's.

      I am asking $100 for the whole kit and kaboodle.

      Regards,
      Scott
      scottmac@...
    • GrillGod <scottmac@mac.com>