printing question.....

  • Nancie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      ever since we switched to 10.5 i've been having problems printing 4x6
      index cards correctly. i'm trying to print out recipes... it still
      works if i do it in appleworks ( and create a page 4x6 and set it as
      4x6 in page set up )

      however i have the mac gourmet program which i love but printing with
      the 4x6 recipe card option in it doesn't work no matter how i change
      the settings in the program or with page set up etc. it used to work
      fine when i ran it in tiger. what it does it is shrinks the printing
      down. it's obviously a Mac issue. it doesn't matter what printer i
      use it does this ( and i have tried it with 4 different ink jets, 1
      epson, 2 HP and one lexmark ) i know i've had problems doing this in
      other programs as well.

      it's quite maddening i can't see print that small. does anyone have
      any suggestions? can someone get apple to fix this? the formatting
      doesn't hold if i copy and paste from mac gourmet into appleworks and
      i don't want to type everything in again.

      thanks

      nancie