Re: [svmug] Smith Micro @ SMUG -- 1 Dec 08

  • Charles Gousha
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Note that this is Stanford MUG's normal meeting.

      Silicon Valley MUG will have the same presentation of Spring Cleaning 10 (and, conceivably, Stuffit Deluxe 2009) at our next meeting on Dec 15.  That's also SVMUG's Christmas potluck, so come prepared!

      On Nov 28, 2008, at 11:59 AM, Scott T Spencer wrote:
      This is a reminder of SMUG's impending December meeting next Monday, 1 December 08.  As usual, it's at
        6:30pm, SLAC's Redwood Room, 2575 Sand Hill Rd, Menlo Park.
      (SLAC = Stanford Linear Accelerator)

      If you've not received your December newsletter (due to the holidays), I note that a copy, in pdf format, has been posted to our website at
        http://www.pa-smug.org
      The n/l has rather more info about the meeting -- than does the website -- which would probably be because club prez Steve Bellamy is out of the country right now (and he maintains that site.)

      Charles Gousha     coordinator - Silicon Valley Mac User Group

      http://www.svmug.org

      User group meetings 7pm, third Monday of each month

      Garage conference rooms, Infinite Loop 4 building

      Apple Inc. Campus (just south of hwy 280), Cupertino