dvd organize software

  • David Kloempken
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Does anyone out there have any favorites etc.. I had DVD Shelf 1.2
      before the HD crash and lost a bunch of data and registration info. I
      know that a lot of the new ones you can scan with web cams and bar
      code readers (does any use your flat bed scanners?)

      I think YourMacLifeShow or Macbreak interviewed IntelliScanner mini
      (http://www.intelliscanner.com/) I'm wandering if these scanner's/
      barcode readers work with any of the dvd softare that work with
      scanners/barcode readers? or are they locked into there own software?
      Do you have other Scanners/barcode readers and webcams etc..and are
      there any better than others.

      Thanks for your time.

      David Kloempken
      Richfield, MN
    • Manfred Geier

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2008
          I have played with delicious monster a little bit. what do you like
          about it over some of the others like DVDpedia or others?

          Thanks

          On Feb 1, 2008, at 10:25 PM, Manfred Geier wrote:

          > http://www.delicious-monster.com/
          >

          > On Feb 1, 2008, at 2:05 PM, David Kloempken wrote:
          >
          >> Does anyone out there have any favorites etc.. I had DVD Shelf 1.2
          >> before the HD crash and lost a bunch of data and registration info. I
          >> know that a lot of the new ones you can scan with web cams and bar
          >> code readers (does any use your flat bed scanners?)
          >>
          >> I think YourMacLifeShow or Macbreak interviewed IntelliScanner mini
          >> (http://www.intelliscanner.com/) I'm wandering if these scanner's/
          >> barcode readers work with any of the dvd softare that work with
          >> scanners/barcode readers? or are they locked into there own software?
          >> Do you have other Scanners/barcode readers and webcams etc..and are
          >> there any better than others.
          >>
          >> Thanks for your time.
          >>
          >> David Kloempken
          >> Richfield, MN