im a mac user, want to meet others who are as well - in cupertino

  • fdelong3
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      to exchange tips and tricks.
    • W. Mandac
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2007
        --- In svmug@yahoogroups.com, "fdelong3" <fdelong3@...> wrote:

        > to exchange tips and tricks.

        Welcome. Come to the meeting at Apple HQ this Monday, Nov. 19th. If
        you have questions, bring 'em. If you use a Macbook, bring it (you
        might make sure it has enough power prior).

        Directions: http://svmug.org/location

        Wil
        Sunnyvale
      • Kevin Crossman
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2007
          What's the agenda this month. I'm always confounded trying to find
          the agenda for upcoming meetings.

          -Kevin

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
            Based on October's flier, we should be taking a look at the updates
            made to iPhoto & iMovie in iLife '08.
            There is also the potential for a demo of the new Leopard operating
            system.

            Wil

            --- In svmug@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Crossman <kevin@...> wrote:

            > What's the agenda this month. I'm always confounded trying to find
            > the agenda for upcoming meetings.
            >
            > -Kevin

          • Charles Gousha
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 15, 2007
              --- In svmug@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Crossman <kevin@...> wrote:

              What's the agenda this month. I'm always confounded trying to find
              the agenda for upcoming meetings.

              -Kevin

              Yeah, we're pretty poor about getting the agenda and announcements out until a few days before.  The ones for this month should be up today or tomorrow.

              Charles Gousha     coordinator - Silicon Valley Mac User Group

              http://www.svmug.org

              User group meetings 7pm, third Monday of each month

              Town Hall theatre, Infinite Loop 4 building

              Apple Inc. Campus (just south of hwy 280), Cupertino