March 15 - A32 meeting

  • Robert Lawson Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hello A32 members and SVMUG members, and friends,

      On Wednesday, March 15, 7-9 PM, I will present a tutorial introduction to "Cascading Style Sheets", including methods of making drop down and pop-over menus, fancy dynamic forms, and other stuff. Please invite anyone you feel might be interested in this topic. The usual place: Strawberry Square Clubhouse.

      Note: Daylight savings time will be switched the preceding Sunday, so the sunset will be occurring just about the start of the meeting.

      -- Robert L. Brown

      -- editor for A32 and SVMUG