slideshow photo limit when burning to iDVD?

  • Nancie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      i thought i read somewhere you are limited to 99 photos in a
      slideshow you create in iphoto and send to idvd to burn?
      but i can't find that info now, is there a limit? or can i put in all
      the 156 family slides i digitized to make a slideshow for family
      members?

      i don't want to waste time if it won't work.

      thanks
    • Ron Leppke
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        I do not know about burning, but found that that "Slideshow" did not show all my photos when I was attempting to show larger numbers of slides (over 100). I had to divide the group in order to show them all.

        I have iView Media Pro which will show many slides in group (Over 2,000 last week) and has a backup to CD/DVD function.

        Ron

        On Feb 1, 2007, at 7:57 AM, Nancie wrote:
        i thought i read somewhere you are limited to 99 photos in a
        slideshow

        Ronald D. Leppke, Ed.D.
        RDL Associates
        Mac OS 10.4.8 Build 8L2127