More on Second Life, and also forthcoming A32 meetings

  • Robert Lawson Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I hope you had an opportunity to read my first article on the Second Life virtual world last week. Some readers had questions. I have answered these in an addendum article, placed up on the web today. The link isĀ

      Now, I waited for more comment on how A32 should meet during the MacWorld Expo. It seems that most wish not to attempt a meeting. The week following is not possible for me do to corporate commitments. Accordingly, for this month (January 10th) instead of a face-to-face meeting, I will file reports to you following the keynote on Tuesday and the Adobe Breakfast on Wednesday. So no physical meeting on Wednesday. The SVMUG meeting will of course take place on the following Monday, and I will see many of you there.

      Also, The February A32 meeting is problematic, as our normal meeting day is the same day as Valentine's Day. Need I say more? That Is Just Not Going To Work! I will get back to on alternative arrangements.

      -- Robert L. Brown
      -- editor for A32 and SVMUG