A32 - no session for September

  • Robert Lawson Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2006
      Hello A32 members and friends,

      We did not get a tutorial together for this month, so we will not be
      holding a session this week.

      However, for October, I believe we will have a session on video
      podcasting -- just in time for you to document the Halloween or Fall
      Festival events -- stay tuned.

      I am looking for members willing to hold tutorial sessions to share
      their knowledge -- please contact me if you have a topic you would
      like to present.

      -- Robert Brown