BetterWebsites domains and registered trademark

  • Don Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      My partner Josh Malks and I will pay generous finders fee to anyone who links me with the eventual buyer or lessee of our registered trademark and domains, BetterWebsites.com; BetterWebsites.org; BetterWebsites.biz; BetterWebsites.info; and BetterWebsites.us.

      These attractive domain names and the registered trademark, BetterWebsites™ could be perfect for a podcast or blogging-related business or any growing or an established enterprise that can exploit their memorability and ubiquity for web-related services, sales, creative or technology.

      Any suggestions or questions welcome. Email or (408) 455-2780.

      -- Don