A32 tutorial and meeting this month

  • Robert Lawson Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hello A32 members and friends,

      This month we will have a tutorial on Saturday September 10th, and a regular meeting on September 14th,

      Tutorial: Setting up and extending the range of WiFi
        --- different kinds of WiFi base stations
        --- general setup notes
        --- external antennas, including the Pringles Yagi and various waveguides.

        Saturday, September 10th, 10 AM to Noon, at the Blossom Hill CompUSA.

      Regular business meeting and news discussion

        Wednesday, September 14th, 7 PM to 9 PM, at the Strawberry Square.

      The next opportunites to pick up copies of the MacWorld Tiger Special issue
      will be at the above meetings, and at the SMUG meeting on September 12th,
      and the SVMUG meeting on September 19th.

      -- Robert L. Brown

      -- editor for A32

      -- a32@...

    • David Sanford
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        I am offering to give away the following . . .

        (To the first person willing to come and pick it up. . . . it is ALL
        or NOTHING)

        Power Macintosh G3 Beige Tower
        With OSX and OS9
        (installed CD & installed Zip drives work, Floppy Drive does not
        work)

        AppleTalk: Keyboad
        Mouse
        Kensington Turbomouse