info-Looking for people who listen to iPods at work

  • pailes1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hello all,
      I thought you might be interested in this if you fit the criteria. A
      friend interviewed with her for another story earlier this year and
      said she was very nice. I don't know for sure but I think her first
      name is actually Oanh but I do not know how to pronounce it.
      Pam

      From: KHa@...
      Subject: [WIN1] Listening to iPods at work
      Date: May 31, 2005 5:30:22 PM PDT
      To: WIN1

      Hey there!

      I'm working on a story about the popularity of iPods in the workplace
      and am
      looking to talk to folks who use their iPods at work. Are you one of
      them or
      know of anyone? Please send them my way. I'm hoping to talk to people
      tomorrow and Thursday.

      And if you aren't an iPod user at work, do you have feelings on co-workers
      who do? Do you think it encourages or discourages productivity or
      interaction among colleagues? I'd appreciate getting your thoughts.

      I can be reached at 408 278 3457 or kha@...

      Thanks.

      Oanh

      K. Oanh Ha