4D conact

  • dticzon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Does anyone have the contact information of the 4D rep that spoke to the group? Also,
      info on the discount that was given?

      Thanks,

      Dave.
    • Lynda L. Fudold
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        Hi Dave -

        I have a copy of the Discount info.... & Charles has several of the
        'fliers' with that info in the MUG box he usually carries.

        Rep who spoke was: Add Komoncharoensiri
        phone: (408) 557-4648
        email: akomoncharoensiri@...

        I can snail mail a copy of this for you, if you like.

        The offer was for Standard edition for $99 but includes also some other
        stuff w/ urls, etc.

        Just email your 'snail mail' address to me & I'll get it to you.

        Lynda