ebMUG meeting 7/8/04

  • Richard Weiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      Our first annual Geek Night!
      We will present Fink bringing the world of Unix to OS X!

      Fink makes available the world of Unix Open Source software to Mac OS X.
      The Fink project modifies Unix software so that it compiles and runs on
      Mac OS X ("port"s it) and makes it available for download as a coherent
      distribution. Also why the terminal is your friend. This and more
      demystification of the world of X

      for more info: ebmug.org