ebMUG meeting 6/10

  • Richard Weiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      all are welcome;

      6/10: ebMUG hosts"An evening with the Master", Bert Monroy

      Reply to: weeeze@... <mailto:weeeze@...>
      Date: Sat May 29th 02:49
      6/10/04 6pm to 8pm
      Bert Monroy, The undisputed Master of PhotoShop will speak/show at this
      months East Bay Macintosh Users Group meeting. We will also have great
      give-aways, including PS training CDs, O'Reilly books, and of course
      Bert's newest work.
      for more info;
      http://ebmug.org

      Please note the change of venue! We are no longer meeting at the
      library. Thank you to Expression College for Digital Arts for our new
      meeting space!

      Expression College for Digital Arts
      6601 Shellmound Street, Emeryville, CA 94608

      Meetings start at 6:00 PM with open Q&A where beginners and switchers
      are especially encouraged to come with their questions.
      From 7:00 to 7:30 the main meeting begins with a shareware pick of the
      week, Mac news, and MUG business.
      At 7:30 we start the featured presentation of the night, and (usually)
      end with a drawing for giveaways. always FREE
      Next meeting: Thursday, 6pm to 8pm

      for more info; http://ebmug.org