Hello, Google Maps uses a close variant of the Mercator projection http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercator_projection, You can not convert Lat / Long coordinatesjoseph.liard
Hi all, I am developing a vehicle tracking system with svg and various maps like google maps, mapbox etc. as background image. I am stuck at some point and cananil.ozberk
Just thought I'd throw this into the mix. The free program, Blender, now has the ability to export animations to SVG that readily play in SVG animation enabledhughcares99
This is a mailing list for anyone who is interested in developing SVG content, or in helping others solve development problems in either the SVG format or in scripting.
- Aug 16, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.