About the temporary hover effect itself, If there is no actual "animation" I recommend using the CSS class instead of animation/set because this is farthlthl1983
... It works for me in Firefox. What is the problem you're seeing? It won't work in IE, however, because IE does not support SVG's animation elements.
Hi I'm experiencing a strange issue with mouseover in svg graphics where a mouseover on text is not changing the color in IE and Firefox but it is working finearfath_pasha
This is a mailing list for anyone who is interested in developing SVG content, or in helping others solve development problems in either the SVG format or in scripting.
- Aug 16, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.