Adobe's SVG and new ActiveXObject

  • nolaflex@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      I would like to use some MS Active X objects together with Adobe's
      SVG viewer.

      However, when I try to do something like:

      <script type="text/ecmascript"> <![CDATA[
      function init(evt)
      {
      var obj = new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP");
      }

      ]]> </script>

      I always get an error.

      Is there any way to create and use COM objects with Adobe's viewer?
    • Peter Sorotokin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        Yes, but you must create them through the function defined in
        HTML. We do not support creation of ActiveXObjects directly
        from inside the viewer, but once you got them you can use them
        just like any other objects.

        Peter