Re: [svg-developers] Digest Number 25

  • Alexander J. Vincent
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2000
      >Good observation. I suspect what is really going on is that Macromedia
      sees SVG as a *major* threat to its business( for very good reason ) and is
      cutting its losses by partnering closely with microsoft for direct support
      of its formats. If macromedia does not make it very easy to use its
      products it will die out as a result of SVG. SVG has much more potential
      than flash because flash does not expose its internal data.

      How's that for irony?? One company is seeking partnership with a monopoly
      to ensure continuance of its own dominant power!

      Go figure. I just had to say that.