Re: Problems with Far East localized typeface on SVG Viewers

  • y_vincent@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2001
      Thanks for the reply.

      Okay, I have tested using both Batik and Adobe SVG Viewer. Varied
      results but they just can't recognise the localized font name. It
      works okay if I manually replace the localized font name with the
      english name of the same chinese font.

      Unicode? I am using encoding set to UTF-8, is it supported? I am able
      to see the localized name within the svg file using Wordpad.

      Any idea how I could retrieve the english name from Windows if I know
      the localized font name? I am using Visual C++.

      Much appreciated. Thanks again!

      Vincent