So you can't use pattern fills

  • Richard Pearman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2000
      As you were a bit slow telling me that the Adobe viewer didn't support
      pattern fills, I did another Coreln Draw picture using them and exported it
      as an SVG. Only one of the fills in it worked! Upon investigation, I
      discovered that the one that worked was a Corel Draw pattern fill which was
      exported as clipping path while the two which didn't were exported as
      patterns. Therefore it seems Corel Draw pattern fills work but texture
      fills don't, assuming this is consistent. More importantly the Adobe viewer
      supports clipping paths and it's not that difficult to convert a picture
      fill to a clipping path (by changing the code). What's more, you can
      include the clipping paths in a group with a transform to get round Corel's
      annoying coordinates at it still works.

      Richard Pearman http://www.nucleus.com/~richardp/