Inkscape SVG Help

  • jcdeering1
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19 12:12 PM
      Wanted to check out Inkscape and its SVG support. Impossible to install on a Mac. It just has a file menu to quit the application. Doesn't do anything. Anyone else have this problem? If so, is there a fix?

      Mac: Snow Leopard
      XQuartz: 2.7.4

      Thanks in advance.

      James
    • M Christol
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19 1:15 PM
        0.48.2 seems to work on 10.6.8 with X11 2.3.6 & XQuartz 2.6.2
        Just drew a square, stroked it & blurred it.

        On 10/19/13 3:12 PM, jcdeering1@... wrote:

        > Wanted to check out Inkscape and its SVG support. Impossible to
        > install on a Mac. It just has a file menu to quit the application.
        > Doesn't do anything. Anyone else have this problem? If so, is there a fix?
        >
        > Mac: Snow Leopard
        > XQuartz: 2.7.4
        >
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > James

      • jcdeering1
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20 1:50 PM

          I don't know how you got it to install. It refuses me. Maybe its my setup, I remember getting it installed a year or so ago, but not anymore. Oh well... Guess I'll have to stick with Illustrator.