RE: Re: [svg-developers] Newbie Question

  • ban87subhra
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2013

      Thank you all for your response. Your comments helped me a lot. :)

      I also found two commands in Linux "rsvg" and "rsvg-convert" and I am able to do svg-to-png conversion successfully.
      As far my knowledge concerned those two commands are using cairo library for its conversion operation.

      Now i have a different question. I just read about OpenVG hardware accelerator(for 2G Graphics). Is there any provision to use OpenVG with librsvg ??

      Any help will be a great help to me.

      -Subhra

      ---In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, <svg-developers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Subhra,

      I have recently used librsvg on my Mac to batch convert a bunch of SVG files to PNG. Worked beautifully. I don’t have instructions handy, but from memory it was a simple command in the Terminal.

      Cheers
      Ollie
      --
      @ollicle

      On 03/10/2013, at 6:32 PM, <ban87subhra@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      I am new in Salable Vector Graphics.
      I want to write my own program to read a SVG file and convert it into raw format.
      I have found linux provides librsvg.so library to perform this. I want to know how to use this library. Is there any sample program or guide available explaining how to use librsvg.so ??

      Any help will be highly appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,

      - Subhra