A Little Game in Svg

  • fabrizio venerandi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 2:17 PM
      Hi,

      I'd like to share a little game I wrote in svg. It is a svg draw designed as a 80's graphical adventure.

      http://www.venerandi.com/algis.svg

      Comments and suggestion are welcome.

      f.
    • Peter Schonefeld
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 10:49 PM
        Great work! definitely reminds me of the old old dungeon crawl, maybe with
        a slight hint of Adventure Time ;)

        I got a bit lost knowing what was tunnel and dungeon wall ... maybe add a
        minimal texture fill for the earth??

        Pete

      • fabrizio venerandi
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3 2:00 AM
          Il giorno 03/set/2013, alle ore 07:49, Peter Schonefeld ha scritto:

          > Great work! definitely reminds me of the old old dungeon crawl, maybe with
          > a slight hint of Adventure Time ;)

          Thank you for the answer! Actually I was remembering the first graphical/text adventures like Escape From Rungistan and Mistery House.

          > I got a bit lost knowing what was tunnel and dungeon wall ... maybe add a
          > minimal texture fill for the earth??

          I can think this for a next release. Actually I have used here and there some walls with no width (simple line) so I have to re-think the cave for a texture fill.

          Thank you for the feedback and suggestion!

          f.