Re: VectorShapes

  • Francis Hemsher
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2013
      > I wish the browser compatibility was greater at this time, but decided to
      > get the site 'out there' and work on browser issues progressively.

      I surely agree with that approach: If the app gets some interest then spend the, mostly agonizing, time to get it cross browser. I use IE as my start-up browser.

      I looked at your app in Chrome. I believe it should provide an introduction on how to 'turn it on' and what a good experience the viewer will receive by doing so.

      As for Dart...I think I'll stick with JavaScript(This old horse doesn't care to learn new tricks.)

      Good Luck,
      Francis
    • Peter Schonefeld
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2013
        Hi Francis, I'm glad you agree with the approach...my feeling is that cross
        browser readiness is pretty close as the vast majority of problems are
        'issues' rather than not implemented/feature requests. If you think of
        where we were ten years ago, the progress on the SVG front is pretty
        amazing!

        Cheers
        Pete