[ot] Standardizing a Geometry API

  • Doug Schepers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013
      Hi, folks-

      Some of us who are interested in having a geometry API available in
      browsers (for finding intersections, matrix operations, and sundry
      niceties) have started the W3C Geometry API community group [1][2].

      We'd love for interested parties from this list to join the CG to help
      us define what this geometry API should look like.

      (Sorry for the standardization emails on this list. I just think there's
      a large intersection of interested people... pun intended...)

      [1] http://www.w3.org/community/geometryapi/
      [2] http://www.w3.org/community/geometryapi/wiki/Main_Page

      Regards-
      -Doug