Re: PDF area/layer support within Apache Batik ?

  • krellksa100
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2013
      As a quick update, I think I may have found something that may work: using FOP to convert to PDF an addressable area within the canvas area, using the "Area Of Interest" specifier (AOI).

      Does this sound right?

      If so, could anyone point me to a good code example, hopefully well-commented, that illustrates use of AOI to pick out an area to either (1) export as a PDF file, or (2) print directly to a printer.

      The idea for printing, is that the AOI specified, will have an aspect-ratio matching the target print size to be printed, in this case, either A3 or A4 paper sizes.

      I have an urgent schedule, and need to try to implement this within 3 days from now.

      Any help would be great.

      Many thanks.